The Holy Spirit impressed this verse upon my heart when I first asked Christ into my life. More recently, as I have been asking Him to reveal more of my inner self to me — the good, the bad and the ugly — He has brought this verse back …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, May 22, 2018 – We are called in our lives to love, follow, and trust God. Pray that God will help us to honour that call every day.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWhat happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Verse for TodayGalatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (NIV)
Tuesday, May 22, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Shall Reign
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 2 Samuel 20-24
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 36:24-37:24; Acts 10:34-48
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Romans 8:18-39
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own