Monday morning is my time to check my weight. Today, I was dreading it. I'd had a bad week. It wasn't good news. I've struggled with my weight since I was a teenager. It's in the family. My dad had a weight problem, as did his mother. …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, March 24, 2019 – (Earth Hour) Give thanks for individuals, congregations, and communities that are seeking and advocating for creative ways to reduce carbon emissions. Pray that we will reflect God's love of creation in our lives.
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodaySatan is so much more in earnest than we are. He buys up the opportunity while we are wondering how much it will cost. – Amy Carmichael
Verse for TodayPsalm 69:6 – May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me, O Lord, the Lord Almighty; may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me, O God of Israel. (NIV)
Sunday, March 24, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Be Still My Soul
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Mark 3-4
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 34-36; Luke 11:37-54
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 13:1-9
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™