In Australia, autumn has ended, though there are still heaps of colourful, crinkly, dry leaves for me to crunch and kick around in my garden. Due to loving family help, I joy that roses are pruned, spring-flowering bulbs are planted, … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, March 23, 2017 – Pray for music leaders who seek to faithfully lead the congregation in vibrant and creative praise of God.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe church is what is left over when the building burns down and the pastor leaves town.
Verse for TodayColossians 1:21 – Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. (NIV)
Thursday, March 23, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Pass Me Not O Gentle Saviour
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Isaiah 62-66
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 33; Luke 11:24-36
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 17:41-57
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own