Patience may be a virtue, but it wasn't one that I was honoured with. When I was younger, it was common for me to purchase an item that I wanted just prior to my birthday or Christmas. This incensed my grandmother and mom. Earlier, they …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, September 19, 2018 – Pray for the ministry of our chaplains serving in universities across Canada and for those under their care.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayEphesians 4:29 – Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. (NIV)
Wednesday, September 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I Am Not Skilled To Understand
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 111-113
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Samuel 13:1-22; 1 Corinthians 7:1-16
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 53:1-54:7
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own