The other night as I was cleaning the corral, I got such a laugh. I had just finished locking the animals in the stable because a lone wolf had been about again. Due to the long summer days and warm evenings, I left the top half of the …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, July 19, 2018 – Pray for the restoration of dignity and well-being for women and girls who are victims of violence. Pray that they will receive the psycho-social, spiritual, and medical support that they need to heal and thrive.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe more we serve Christ, the less we will serve our self.
Verse for TodayIsaiah 41:10 – [The Lord says] "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (NIV)
Thursday, July 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Saviour While My Heart Is Tender
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 11-12
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 18; Acts 28:1-10
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 89:38-52
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own