In the past year, several opportunities or "doors" have been opened to me. One was to lead a much larger church group than I'm used to. Even when asked to take a small group, I was sure that someone else could do a better job. Now, here …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, March 23, 2019 – Give thanks that we live in a part of the world where we can enjoy the change of seasons and the wonder of God's creations.
Get PresbyCan Daily by EmailTo sign up for a free subscription to receive the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your inbox every day, click here.
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIf you are too busy to pray, you are busier than God wants you to be. – Wanda E. Brunstetter
Verse for TodayColossians 1:21 – Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. (NIV)
Saturday, March 23, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Pass Me Not O Gentle Saviour
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Isaiah 62-66
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 33; Luke 11:24-36
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 10:1-17
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- Subscribe For Yourself
- Gift Subscriptions
- Why aren't my devotionals arriving?
- Trouble-Shooting the Music
- See a Sample Devotional
- E-mail A Sample Devotional to Yourself
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription
- Change Your Address
- Switch Your Version
* The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™