When my husband and I were asked to lead an Alpha small group at our church a few years ago, we were in the right place at the right time. Thus began many Bible studies and many special relationships with so many wonderful people in our …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, November 13, 2018 – As the days grow darker, pray for those who are suffering from depression, that their spirits will be lifted.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLife is like a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.
Verse for Today1 Peter 2:15-16 – It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. (NIV)
Tuesday, November 13, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Little Brown Church In The Vale
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezra 1-5
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Kings 8:1-53; Galatians 2:11-14
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 1:12-28
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own