Divine guidance is surely something to pray for, because divine guidance is second to none. God's guidance makes each hour greatly blessed, and we live in peace. That is something that we all need, especially as we get older or are in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, September 24, 2018 – Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. May Your healing rest on us. Touch our souls with compassion for others. Give our hearts courage and infinite love for all.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayHebrews 10:35-36 – Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. (NIV)
Monday, September 24, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: There Shall Be Showers Of Blessing
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Numbers 25-28
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Samuel 17; 1 Corinthians 9:1-18
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: James 5:7-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own