Divine guidance is surely something to pray for, because divine guidance is second to none. God's guidance makes each hour greatly blessed, and we live in peace. That is something that we all need, especially as we get older or are in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, July 21, 2018 – Pray that the Rainbow Communion Listening Committee will provide a safe and supportive space for LGBTQI people to share their stories of both harm and God's grace experienced by them in Christian ministry.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe more we realize how much we need God's mercy, the more we'll be ready offer mercy to others.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:30 – I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws. (NIV)
Saturday, July 21, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Lord Speak To Me
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Luke 21-22
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 20; Acts 28:17-22
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own