A few days ago, I attended a funeral for the father of a woman with whom I used to work. This woman's family doesn't live near me, so it was quite a long drive to get to the funeral; the return trip was about 730 kilometres (450 miles). It …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, July 22, 2018 – Pray for Presbyterian World Service and Development programs empowering Malawian farmers to learn new farming techniques, to nurture healthy soils, and to make arid land bloom again.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIf a relationship has to be a secret, we shouldn't be in it.
Verse for TodayMatthew 16:15-16 – "What about you?" Jesus asked. "Who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." (NIV)
Sunday, July 22, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Church's One Foundation
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Colossians 3-4
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 44
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 20:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own