Tragedy had struck. What could I say? As a minister, I've watched people endure their share of tragedy. A husband whose wife decided to drive drunk, leading to the death of their small child. A father whose daughter was innocently riding …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, December 10, 2018 – (Human Rights Day) Pray for courageous individuals and organizations defending human rights around the world.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayTo trust in Jesus is peace.
Verse for TodayDeuteronomy 18:15 – The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like [Moses] from among your own brothers. You must listen to him. (NIV)
Monday, December 10, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Angels We Have Heard On High
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Deuteronomy 26-28
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Kings 8; Ephesians 6:1-9
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Malachi 2:10-3:5
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own