I have three children, two girls and a boy. Several years ago, I was wrestling with the older girl and the boy. We do that a lot. Imagine screams mixed with laughter and the occasional head bonk. They charge at me and I grab them, swing …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, September 21, 2018 – International Day of Prayer for Peace – Pray for the safety and well-being of those living in conflict situations. Pray for organizations like The Presbyterian Church in Canada and Project Ploughshares that advocate for peace.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for Today2 Corinthians 13:14 – May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. (NIV)
Friday, September 21, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus I Am Resting Resting
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Amos 5-9
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Samuel 15; 1 Corinthians 7:25-40
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 2:13-22
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own