My father was a horticulturist, at least when it came to his fig tree; it was the focal point in the centre of our backyard. Dad would always be watching to see signs of life when the first green leaf would appear. He would spring into …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, July 22, 2018 – Pray for Presbyterian World Service and Development programs empowering Malawian farmers to learn new farming techniques, to nurture healthy soils, and to make arid land bloom again.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIf a relationship has to be a secret, we shouldn't be in it.
Verse for TodayMatthew 16:15-16 – "What about you?" Jesus asked. "Who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." (NIV)
Sunday, July 22, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Church's One Foundation
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Colossians 3-4
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 44
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 20:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own