Two Christmases ago, I wrote a devotional about a song that I had written ( Sing a Song of Praise ). Many of our readers responded, asking me if there was a tune for it. Unfortunately, I had a tune only in my head, and I had no idea …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, February 16, 2019 – In the wake of the August 2017 exodus of the Rohingya minority, pray that the people of Myanmar will heal injustices and build reconciliation and peace.
- Pray for all the people in your personal community.: "Pray for everyone in your personal community. Valentine's Day can be tough! God loves you!!!..." (more)
- Sherry: "John, who you have prayed for before, had his CAT scan. The lung metastases are growing but nothing..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayGalatians 6:6 – Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor. (NIV)
Saturday, February 16, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Father Lead Me Day By Day
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Isaiah 34-39
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Judges 9; Matthew 26:26-56
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 1:4-17
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- * The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™