As we prepared for our long trip, my husband purchased a product to put on the windshield so that rain will bead up on it. He got the car ready as I packed. When we travel, we always take turns driving. As we left, with my husband driving, …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, November 17, 2018 – Pray for the members of the Rainbow Communion and other deputized listeners as they hear stories of harm done due to homophobia, transphobia, heterosexism and hypocrisy in the Presbyterian Church in Canada as well as stories of grace received even in difficult circumstances.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLightning never strikes twice in the same place — unless we let our insurance lapse.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. (NIV)
Saturday, November 17, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Be Present At Our Table Lord
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Acts 15-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Kings 10; Galatians 3:15-18
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 13:3-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own