Although we live in town, my daily walk takes me into the country. Just a few minutes down the abandoned rail line at a swift pace, I am away from traffic and noise, and I am able to enjoy a … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, February 15, 2019 – Pray for the clerks of presbytery as they oversee and care for ministers and congregations.
- Pray for all the people in your personal community.: "Pray for everyone in your personal community. Valentine's Day can be tough! God loves you!!!..." (more)
- Sherry: "John, who you have prayed for before, had his CAT scan. The lung metastases are growing but nothing..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayHebrews 13:17 – Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you. (NIV)
Friday, February 15, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Come Christians Join To Sing
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Job 13-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Judges 8; Matthew 26:1-25
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 17:1-13
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- * The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™