The year was 1943, and the Second World War was in full swing. A naive young woman was dismayed and afraid because she found out that she was pregnant. In normal circumstances, this should have been a joyous event in … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, November 20, 2018 – (Universal Children's Day) May God watch over children who are learning, playing, and growing in safety at the Presbyterian World Service and Development-supported Francisco Coll School in Guatemala.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe name of Jesus is the powerful prayer that leads us into His mighty presence.
Verse for TodayPsalm 95:1-2 – Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. (NIV)
Tuesday, November 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezra 6-10
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Kings 13; Galatians 4:8-20
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 18:1-29
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own