I was sitting in the hospital room, watching my husband Kurt sleeping soundly. The last few days had been a nightmare for both him and me. It all started when he came inside our house after doing some raking. He told me that he must have …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, November 19, 2018 – Pray for the Assembly Council as it meets today, that it may wisely and enthusiastically continue to provide strong support and faithful leadership for the church.
- My Daughter is having serious medical issues: "My Daughter "V" is having serious medical issues. The doctor is doing more tests on..." (more)
- Update on "Some Cancer Remains": "Thank you, Abba Father for protecting & guiding me driving from far northwest Oregon to Texas!..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayTwo can live as cheaply as one, but for only half as long.
Verse for TodayPsalm 1:1-2 – Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. (NIV)
Monday, November 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Saviour Teach Me Day By Day
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Deuteronomy 16-19
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Kings 12; Galatians 4:1-7
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 19:24-39
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own