Fill in the boxes below to send your friend(s) a personalized copy of the devotional for Wednesday, June 13, 2018. You can send from 1 to 5 addresses at once. Make sure you double-check the spelling.
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, June 18, 2018 – Give thanks for ministry students who are serving in rural and remote congregations and ministries across Canada this summer. May they be blessed by and be a blessing to the communities they are serving.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe closest some people ever come to perfection is when they fill out a job application.
Verse for TodayEphesians 6:4 – Fathers, do not exasperate your children, instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. (NIV)
Monday, June 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Glory Be To God The Father
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Leviticus 4-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Leviticus 20; Acts 19:11-20
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 4:21-41
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own